Country Manager – Netherlands
- Midden Nederland
On behalf of our client, Green Career Consult is looking for a:
Country Manager – Netherlands
The Country Manager is responsible for optimising the sales and managing all their operations within The Netherlands and other countries as determined. This is a statutory position.
Location: Netherlands – Utrecht area
Fullwood Packo BV is a subsidiary Company of the Fullwood Packo Dairy Group a leading designer and manufacturer of milking systems, milking equipment and cooling tanks. With a complete range of milking machines and herd management tools, they have helped farmers worldwide to maximise the productivity and profitability of their dairy businesses.
Group Managing Director and functionally to Director of Sales
- You will be expected to grow existing business to ensure all opportunities are maximised.
- You will also develop their Dealer / Distribution and Service network.
- Key account Management.
- Work closely with Fullwood group sales team, sharing best practice, current trends and ways to develop accounts and setting an example for all to follow.
- You will prepare forecasts and sales budget.
- P&L responsible including cash responsibility
- Recruit and manage staff, including performance monitoring, and possibly mentoring and training.
- General management and commercial experience is essential for working in this job.
- Excellent networking skills in an international environment.
- A broad range of business skills
- Knowledge and experience of the market sector is preferable. They must fully understand the products and services provided after an introduction period.
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including people-management, leadership and both written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be educated to degree level or equivalent, preferably with some financial qualifications or training – a solid understanding of budgeting and financial planning is essential as this role involves agreeing annual budgets as well as producing financial reports.
- Strong leadership
- English & Dutch compulsory, French will be desirable
- Team builder (Internal and Network) and focus on communication: Internal (within subsidiary, within the group); external (Within the network)
- Network management skills compulsory
- Good track record to put in place turnaround plan
- Capability to manage in an unstructured environment and structure it
- Agricultural skills are desirable but not compulsory
- Multi-skilled: small structure so you must be proficient in sales, after sales, network, HR, Finance, legal issue, etc.
- Helicopter View
- Good Autonomy, hard worker, committed, having a great deal of insight; perseverant
- Capable to take tough decisions
- High Sales and Marketing skills
- Capable to teach and bring professional behavior
- Customer and result oriented
- Change orientation
- Able to bring institutional skills keeping a high operational commitment
- Entrepreneur mindset
- Capability to adapt itself of a very eclectic environment: you have to deal with people having a from a very low profile to high level profile: from farmer up to you.
- Capability to build and execute a full subsidiary strategic plan
If you are interested in this vacancy or if you desire additional information, please get in contact with Green Career Consult, via Mr. Bart van Eikema Hommes, Senior Consultant, mobile: 06-53159483.
Please send your cover letter and CV via e-mail to: email@example.com
For more information about Fullwood look at: https://fullwoodpacko.com/