Head of Global Sales – fullfilled
- Veredeling/Breeding (Plant en Dier)
On behalf of our client Hazera we are searching for a:
Head of Global Sales
Home base: headquarters in Made, The Netherlands or Brurim, Israel
Hazera is a global leader in the seed industry. Hazera brings expertise, commitment and support, combining decades of experience with state-of-the-art technology.
Hazera breeds, develops, produces and markets varieties and seeds in a wide range of vegetable crops around the world.
Hazera’s headquarters are situated in Israel and in The Netherlands, with subsidiaries in twelve countries and an extensive distribution network providing services in over 100 additional markets.
The ideal candidate identifies, initiates and leads the global commercial activities in-line with the organization's targets and spirit.
You will be part of the Global Management Team of Hazera.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead the commercial global sales (around 200 employees) including 11 subsidiaries;
- Increasing sales turnover, profitability and market shares;
- Improving sales processes and procedure, forecast accuracy, setting indicators and targets, implementation of methodology and practices;
- Managing and improving interfaces between the headquarters and subsidiaries;
- Managing the interface between Sales and other functions like Marketing, Supply Chain, R&D, Human Resource;
- Developing future leaders for the sales organization and Hazera;
- Reporting direct to the CEO.
We are looking for the candidate that could match the following profile:
- Bachelor or master's degree in Agriculture science or related field;
- 10 years + experience in Seed Industry, preferable in vegetable seeds;
- Experience in international and multi-cultural organization;
- Proven experience in managing sales and reaching quantitative and qualitative targets;
- Proven experience in B-to-B international markets;
- Experience in managing subsidiaries and dealer network;
- Willingness to travel 30% across the world;
- Fluent in English, additional language desired.
- Ability to deliver results and execution of sales plan;
- Global organization perspective and cooperative with matrix interfaces;
- Open minded, creative, flexible – Genuine interest to learn;
- Team player;
- Customer focus Internal / External and multicultural adaptability;
- Leadership: build high performing team based on trust, collaboration and diversity;
- Business acumen, able to develop and manage budget;
- Ability to develops and empower people;
- Strategic Oversight and strategic planning;
- Managerial courage, ability to lead change.
Working at Hazera means contributing in a professional way to the growth of our business, in an informal, international environment.
We are customer and market oriented and teamwork is important. Other characteristics of our organization are openness, flexibility and orientation on results.
We focus on employee development with consideration and respect for individual needs.
That’s why it's nice to work at Hazera!
If you are interested in this challenging vacancy and like to join a growing organization or if you want more information,
please get in contact with Green Career Consult, via Mr. Johan Grootscholten, Managing Partner, mobile: +31 (0)6 38976049.
Please send your cover letter and cv by E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about Hazera you are welcome to visit the website www.hazera.com
Acquisition with reference to this advertisement will not be appreciated.