Sales / Business Development Manager Leafys & Herbs
We like to get in contact for our client Urban Farms & Agritech Capital Plc,
for the rollout out of their network of Urban Health Farms, with a:
Sales / Business Development Manager –Leafy’s & Herbs
Entrepreneurial, eager, dynamic, out of the box thinking
Urban Health Farms’ unique business opportunity disrupts and completely transforms the current outdated, very inefficient and costly agriculture model.
Their revolutionary concept employs advanced technologies to produce, process, pack and distribute foods from under one roof
– improving productivity and cost-efficiency, while also being environmentally friendly.
The result is high quality, healthy food which is free of pesticides and contaminants and yet still has a long shelf life 365 days a year.
Urban Health Farms aims to be the largest Indoor Vertical Farm operator in Europe to incorporate food production in controlled environment agriculture,
using advanced vertical hydroponics technology into its operations.
The company will be the undisputed leader in food production in a totally controlled environment in Europe starting in Malta and Italy and afterwards in Benelux and in other main cities across Europe.
Indoor Vertical Farms save costs on transportation and logistics by making use of urban locations where fresh food is grown locally.
To build up their food distribution network (supermarkets, foodservice, high end vegetable stores, hotel /restaurant chains, etc.)
we search for a Sales / Business Development Manager Leafy’s & Herbs.
- Searching for and developing various relationships with strategic accounts in the food distribution chain on the level of Foodservice and
Specialty vegetable retail to sell the leafy’s and herbs produced in the Urban Health Farms;
- Build relationships with knowledgeable Partners and key-influencers;
- Actively align and gaining internal resources and support to delivery our promise to customers;
- Implementation and development of the sales strategy in Europe;
- Keep up to date with developments and interests in the Vegetable Food business but also on general developments in high tech produced vegetables
by joining seminars, online newsletters, trade fairs, etc.;
- Provide input to product development and marketing on new opportunities for Urban Health Farms elsewhere in Europe.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree (preferably in International Agri & Food);
- Minimum 5 years working experience in the sales & business development area of high quality vegetables and herbs from Vertical farming,
Urban Farming or Precision growing production sites;
- Commercial and negotiator with experience in Food (distribution);
- Passionate about business development in high-end vegetables en herbs;
- Committed, result driven, no nonsense & to-the-point mentality;
- Good inter-personal skills, conscientious and pro-active, very good English language skills
(German and other language skills are an advantage);
- Independent and good team player;
- Willing to travel frequently international.
A challenging position in a fast-growing enterprise in the fresh produce industry, with plenty of career opportunities.
A market conform salary and a good benefit package, an open organisation culture,
freedom and responsibility. Option to participate in time.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful business.
So, if you are an experienced Sales / Business Development Manager or you are ready to take the next step in your career.
Then apply confidentially to or get in contact with Green Career Consult, via Mr. Johan Grootscholten, senior consultant, mobile: +31 (0)6 38976049.
Please sent your cover letter and cv by E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about Urban Health Farms please visit the company website: www.urbanfarmscapital.com