Senior Sales Representative Northern & Middle Europe
- Nederland en Internationaal
- Agribusiness (Glas) Tuinbouw
- Marketing & Sales & Inkoop
- Bachelor/ Master
On behalf of ARaymond-Agriculture we search for an entrepreneurial,
Senior Sales Representative Northern & Middle Europe
- Eager to sale and proactive to look for new customers and markets.
- Manage existing customers (“holding the back door closed”).
- Keeping eyes open for potential business and Relation builder.
- Strong feeling for innovative opportunities.
- Push and pull the strong relation inside the agriculture team.
- Looking forward to meeting growers and nurseries.
Job Station: The Netherlands (travelling time up to 35%).
ARaymond creates cutting-edge fastening and assembly systems for products that keep the world moving. They are a familyrun business with a proud history of innovation. Human values have driven their success for over 155 years, embodied by their servant-leadership model of management that empowers employees and puts their wellbeing first. Today they employ more than 8,000 people in 25 countries worldwide. They are committed to leading in sustainability for the global fastening and assembly market. The Agriculture team provides innovative fastening solutions for vegetable and fruitcrops. And you will become a part of the ARaymond-Agriculture team (www.araymond-agriculture.com).
The company culture is characterized by high levels of individual responsibility, flexibility, and mutual respect. Through the continual development and improvement of their products and processes, they are able to remain competitive and innovative. Due to continuous growth of the business, we are looking for a senior sales Representative North & Middle Europe and open to give to develop other international business.
In this challenging position, you are responsible for generating sales through developing and maintaining strong relationships with customers and potential customers in horticulture.
You exploit all sales opportunities within regional area and implement area plans.
You understand the horticultural business and know how to motivate the growers’ network. And have a high drive to be in direct contact with the growers. This is in many cases the starting point of new innovative products. You are able to express and transfer the knowledge and quality aspect of the product range and create new business with existing and new innovative products. The company policy and business strategy is streaming through his/her blood. You report direct to the sales manager in Spain. You are managing a large sales area with focus on the Benelux, and open to other international areas. Management/colleague’s will train and assist you at the start. ARaymond-Agriculture expects that you will stimulate and motivate the existing grower’s network and will bring the North & Middle Europe sales to the next level.
- Confer with colleagues to create an interesting mix of products.
- Prepared to take ownership.
- Prepare purchase orders.
- Sharing latest market developments with the sales manager and colleague’s.
- Developing constructive and cooperative relationships with colleagues, potential customers/customers.
- Make accepted sales action plans for the north & middle Europe market based on ARaymond-Agriculture formulated strategic goals and market approaches.
- Open to develop new markets: Asia, Australia, East of Europe.
- Assist the Marketing department with communication implementation for this area and participate in exhibitions. You travel: new markets, exhibitions, innovation tests, etc;
- Report progress on the main areas of responsibility regularly and discuss potential threats, opportunities, and corrective actions with the Sales Manager in Spain.
- Social media user for professional use: Linkedin, Google, etc.
Experience and Competences
- Work experience in horticulture and/or tree nursery fields.
- More than 5 years sales experience in a similar position.
- Innovative mind setting (your existing/future DNA profile).
- Microsoft tools expert: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, data base.
- English and Dutch required, German language is a plus; experience working in English speaking countries. Sales experience on East of Europe and/or Asia is a plus
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects within scheduled timelines
- Enthusiastic about business development and innovative “thinking”
- Budget and forecasting skills have a high advantage
- Highly organized, self-motivated
A high level of responsibility and independency with a corresponding salary and bonus on target.
You will be part of a growing international organization.
You’ll join a team at the beating heart of our company’s daily operations. And you’ll feel valued for what you bring both as a person and professional, thanks to their servant-leadership model that puts your voice and wellbeing first.
You’ll feel their spirit of respect, collaboration, and innovation in everything you do. No matter your job title, you’ll feel inspired in their culture of innovation and creativity, which generates over 1,000 new fastening solutions every year e.g. horticulture tools. You’ll have the support to take your career wherever you want it to go, with on-the-job training, mentorship and skills development to help you towards your goals. And you can take pride in being part of a company that’s committed to minimizing its environmental impact, and to preserving the ecosystems we all depend on.
This is an challenging opportunity to join a really successful business. So if you are an ambitious sales representative or you are ready to take the next step in your career, apply confidentially to or get in contact with Green Career Consult, via Mr. Johan Grootscholten, senior consultant, mobile: +31 (0)6 38976049.
Please sent your cover letter and cv by E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org